hi. i wander if there is people making old school melodic techno. the
kind of techno i like is the early 90's releases. i wander for
exemple, if "Icon" would make the same sucses if it was released
today. i start with producing some months ago and all my tracks are
deeple infuencied by the early 90's music.
 can some one tell me about any artist making music in this way today?
 sometimes i just dont know if this kind of techno still have its
place on the turntables arround the wolrd. i really hope so.

 take care u all..
         henrique casanova, Porto Alegre/Brasil