I just had a listen to the new Marco Carola "Open System" (rlease date is in October) and was quite surprised by the sound. I was expecting the typical hard tribal loops of that label but instead got an earful of some cool electro and tech-house. Lots of it was strictly for listening. Out of fourteen tracks there are only about four or five that are loopy techno but seemed closer to the deep stuff on Kanzleramt. I'll recommend this for anyone that likes their electro on the techno-y side.

MEK