> Depth  Lansing, Mi  August 10, 2001
> minimalistik productions presents
>
> Scotty V.  -Bang'n Techno from a Jungle DJ?
> Trent Abbey - Oldest of old school Electro, were talkin 1985 here
> minimalistik - dub/techno w/ a live guitarist
> Video Installations by Lansing Free Sound System
>
> www.minimalistik.com   for more information

This is *far* from off-topic, in my opinion. I've said it before
and I'll say it again now - Trent Abbe is a great DJ, and is
one of my inspirations. He's guaranteed to drop great music,
lots of it (313) originated or influenced.

If you're in or near Lansing, go see him!

BVL
--
http://www.chromedecay.org