Hi there.  I was cleaning out the attic this afternoon.  A short time into
the project I came upon a box of albums that I had forgotten to unpack after
the last move.  To my delight I found Tony Drake's "Texture" on New
Electronica [thru Transmat].  It's a fantastic work... moody and richly
atmospheric.  Has Mr. Drake done anything recently?  I am aware of the "To
Touch You" track on the Time:Space comp.  Anything else?

::on now::  as one-asa nisi masa[carl craig mix]

 save the vinyl.