one of my favorites this year!! essential deep warm soulful dark funky beautiful stuff! right up there with the quality and emotion of duplex... has the great "houses of industry" track from the delsin comp cd too! and an even better one [:P] on the flip! great sounds all around and song development..buy buy buy! m>o>s> rules! they have a ltd ed "sampler" 12" out on rushhour now too btw ;)
jt

anyone have any comments on this,  any info they can fill me in on.

Rush Hour 003
M>O>S feat. Aroy Dee: Utilities (Euro 12") @ DM 16,90   #33252
 (brilliant strong atmospheric detroit techno grooves - TIP!)

thanks
ryan burns