A night of electronic exploration and community. Hit the main room for
pumpin' techno and house and lose yourself in the front lounge with
downtempo, ambient and experimental frequencies.

Friday, August 24, 2001

Amsterdam Lounge
Windsor, Canada
261 Pelissier St
591-977-7232

*Neksis Room - Main Room*
PSilopoliSP (aka Keith Kemp, gammaplayers.com)
DJ Ben WU (GreyTech, Neksis)
Steven Roy (Thinkbox.ca)
Trademark (Neksis.com)
**special 313 guests tba too**

*Thinkbox Room - Front Lounge*
Bill Van Loo (chromedecay.org)
dj on/off
Rob Theakston (planet e, ear3)
Christopher Bissonnette (Thinkbox.ca)
Chris McNamara (Thinkbox.ca)

***part of the lifefest party weekend***

Gee thanks... its nice to hear feedback from someone who you know knows a
thing or two (not to mention the person who took the first chance on
bringing us both down to Windsor the first time)
I will pass on the info to greg aka ether.mann
Im glad to hear that faceless corp are doing good things but what about
thinkbox? I mean did the poor turn out for sutekh and myself [naw] turn
you guys off from doing any more events? I think you all should keep on
plugging away. All that is missing is a little bit of focus a slightly
better way of reaching out to people when promoting and good venues
(which windsor seems to have a few of already it seems like), you have a
talented crew behind you, please dont give it up so quickly. I know I
would definatly come back to play for the thinkbox collective again as
quickly as I would for the faceless corperation collective.

Neil...
aka naw
aka dropfile
http://www.techno.ca/clonk