i don't think there's too much to say about him,
he's german, had a couple top 40 hits (i think din daa daa actually went to
#1 in the US one week if i'm not mistaken)
you'd probably recognize the track when you heard it was played on the radio
when it came out (in '82 or 83, i think), and was played on many mix shows
in detroit in chicago (other places, too, i'm sure) in fact, i don't think i
own a wizard mix without it played at least once. it's still played often
today in electro sets and, more so in detroit probably, booty mixes