HI

Well I think I'm gonna check out the Red Planet night, but I've gotta admit to
being somewhat confused by the whole red planet thing. The Red Planet releases
have been credited to Will Thomas, have featured James Pennington, Eddie
Fowlkes and Juan Atkins and sound like they must be produced by Mike Banks
(something I had always assumed to be the case). There have been comments made
in the past by Cornelius Harris that suggests that There is no one Martian and
that Red Planet, like UR is made up of a number of operatives. So, my question
is....just who is DJ Red Planet???? There was a set at the UR party during the
DEMF that featured a strange named Red Planet DJ, who was this and is this the
same guy playing the London gig???

Cheers
Stewart