Hear hear! I think that track is fantastic...a nice change of pace from Hood's usual productions (which are great as well). Although I think my pressing is kind of bad... toward the end of the live version the needle jumps the groove every time.

MEK

From: "Simon Walley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Re: 313 Digest 13 Aug 2001 18:35:10 -0000 Issue 765
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 07:53:51

From: "Jonny McIntosh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Some new 313 stuff

2. Robert Hood "Invincible" (US M-Plant M-P321) - Rob Hood returns to form
after that awful Chic cut up thing a couple of months back.

That track is a real Marmite track - you either love it or you hate it :) I
think its top - the live track is so rough which is great as Hoods material
is always so clean and well produced.