From: christos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] Essential Jeff Mills?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:42:11 -0400 (EDT)

I suggest the following:

Mecca (Axis I htink #8), The Purpose Maker (I tink Axis 11 or 12, not to
be confused with his label of the same name), Kat Moda (Purpose Maker 3,
this is the record with "the Bells")

These three are my favroite, though I really like AX-001 "The Tranquilzer
EP", and his latest release "UFO".  There is a lot of other good stuff
too, i suggest listening to them all if you have a chance.