Very cool.  I'd like to get in on some of those lectures that were mentioned.
On that note, does anyone out there know of any electronic music lectures that
happen around detroit?  Mayeba weekly group or something like that where
producers meet up?

On Fri, 17 August 2001, Lester Kenyatta Spence wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Cyclone Wehner wrote:
>
> > Maybe because they are doing it themselves. It looks beautiful!!
> >
> > > http://www.domingoyu.com/ur.html
> > >
> > >I am highly anticipating the grand opening of their new building. The only
> > >question I have is> "What is taking so long" ?
>
> In my reaction to the DEMF 2001 I noted that it'd be cool to have a museum
> of sorts devoted to the music, as well as a general effort to both study
> preserve and grow the art form.  Count on UR to bring the noise....room
> for electronic lectures?!?

"Don't expect anything and you'll never be
disappointed"

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.outrecords.com