Funny thing about DE909: Richie did it at his new years eve party, Epok,
but he had what appeared to be a larger array of instruments. I could make
out a 303, an SH101 keyboard, and an 808. All I heard, though, was the 909.
Maybe I didn't stay long enough to hear him use them (I left at 4:30am). I
was, however, disappointed that I never heard any of the extra stuff being
used.

"laura gavoor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/17/2001 02:09:43 PM