It was a bootleg - one of those spurious 'interview' disks you would get in
HMV.

I have it somewhere along with unnumerable tapes/CDs of shows from
everywhere (D included). I am giving a lot away to friends but haven't
organised it because of work commitments (two full-time jobs).

I reckon you could get it easily through one of the collections mags. I know
there would be heaps around Aust.