yeah this was one of the best nights out and the best music I have heard
for ages! I'm not hugely into housy stuff but it was good he mixed
styles around so such a long set didn't get monotonous. great use of FX,
usually DJs messing with FX annoys me but he did it just so well.

and having a prepaid ticket meant I was permitted to walk the hallowed
grounds of expensive, super snob seven nightclub without putting up with
the arbitrary and bullshit decisions of the bouncers.

--

zog dontrii album now at http://www.crispydisc.com/

nerd nerd nerd at http://www.linuxbandwagon.com/