---

please check out my night at WOMB in Shibuya

www.womb.co.jp

my event is called birthday : here is my schedule:
> Nancy Marie Mitchell
> FORM, Inc.
> Artist Management and Promotions
> Jowale Daikanyama B1F  2-21 Ebisunishi Shibuya-Ku
> Tokyo 150-0021
> Japan
> 81 03 5459 3939
> Fax 81 03 5459 3940
>

> birthday @ WOMB  every second Friday of the month!
> (sometimes birth can happen on other days too!)
>
> Club:WOMB
> Sex:FEMALE
> Event:birthday
>

> May 11
> Christian Smith Tronic/int-tec Sweden
> Takkyu Ishino   Groove/loopa   Tokyo
> Ken Harada    Galactica/Tronic  Osaka
> Check event photos here: http://www.womb.co.jp/ev/
>
> June 15
> Derrick May         Transmat           Detroit
> Kevin Saunderson   KMS                   Detroit
> Together on 4 turntables, 1st time ever in ASIA!
>
> Ken Harada           Galactica/Tronic
Osaka
> Akira                   Far East Technology/Twilo
NYC
http://www.womb.co.jp/ev/index_e.html

> June 23 (Birthday Saturday event)
> Alan Oldham DJ T-1000  Puresonik Records
     Detroit
> Jun                             Outergaze/Capricious
             Tokyo
> Akira                          Far East
Technology/Twilo         NYC
> Check event photos here:
http://www.womb.co.jp/ev/index_e.html

> July 13
> Mike Huckaby                Detroit
> Mayuri                          Re-Boot/Metamorphose
> Norio                           Good
Pedestrians/Mindspeak

> August 10
> 808 State DJ’s              UK
> Heigo Tani          Co-Fusion/Sublime
> Ken Harada          Galactica/Tronic Music
>

> September 14
> Misstress Barbara
relentless/tronic/in-tec, montreal canada
> DJ Wada                         Co-Fusion/Sublime
> Ken Harada                      Galactica/Tronic
Music
> September 15 ROYAL @ UNDERLOUNGE OSAKA
> September 16 birthday & royal @METRO KYOTO
>

> October 12
> Claude Young                    Detroit/Scotland
> Jon Santos                       Cytax/
Detroit/Oakland
> Ken Harada                        Galactica/Tronic
Music
> VJ SEED                            CALIFORNIA
> October 13 ROYAL @UNDERLOUNGE OSAKA
>
> November 9
> Dave Angel                          London
> Ken Harada                          Galactica/Tronic
Music
> Ulysses = Scatalogics, Plastic City, Teknotikia,
Temple Records NY
> November 10 ROYAL @UNDERLOUNGE OSAKA
>
> December 7
> Mayuri             Re-Boot/Metamorphose
> And more.......
> Please come celebrate Nancy Mitchells BIRTHDAY
at.....  birthday

 janos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could anyone direct me to club web sites in Japan,
> preferably techno clubs and in Tokoy.
>
> janos

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Nancy Mitchell
Artist Management and Promotions
FORM,Inc.
Tokyo Japan
Tel: +81-(0)3-5459-3939  Fax: +81-(0)3-5459-3940
URL Address: http://www.womb.co.jp
EMAIL:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]