From: Grammenos, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 6:59 AM
To: 'FC3 Richards'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '313@hyperreal.org'
Subject: RE: [313] Control

it's called 'mainhatten sound', john's ode to Frankfurt and Force. great
tracks on there from porter ricks, hakan libdo, exos, and sutekh. Along the
same minimal techno lines check out the ricardo villabolos mix cd on good
life records w/ tracks from brinkman, minimal man, villalobos, and christian
bloch (list member)...

-pete