Memorable live sets I have known:

Strictly 313-related:
---------------------

Carl Craig, LA New Year's Eve 1994

Played a bunch of 69 tracks, Paperclip People, and some "Landcruising" stuff.
Totally ripped my head off and handed it back to me on a silver platter,
saying "Thank you very much".  My chin still has scars from my jaw dragging
on the concrete.  Colossal.  (I felt bad for Adam X and Plug Research's Joe
Babylon for having to follow Carl.  Adam pulls out DBX's "Losing Control"
and Joe pulled out Aphex's Pirelli tire ad track from the Caustic Window
JoyRex J9ii EP.  Touche.)

Titonton, DEMF 2001

If Techno-hybridization is the future, it started here.  Amazing.

Shake, DEMF 2001

There's something indescribable about this big man quietly sitting down
on stage in front of his keyboard, and proceeding to rip everyone's head off.

Honorary 313-related:
---------------------

Kraftwerk, LA 1981, SF 1998, LA 1998

I was lucky enough to see the "Computer World" tour.
Being old has its advantages  :-)

In SF, I was 10 feet away from the stage in the pit at the Warfield.
They came out and when the beats of "Nummern" kicked in, the speaker
wind from the bass blew the hairs on my legs around.  Nothing was ever the
same again.  Probably the single-most significant event of my adult life.

Speedy J, Barcelona/Sonar 1999

Crunchiness to straight-ahead bangin' danceable Techno from Joachim.  Perfect.

Non 313-related:
----------------

Aphex Twin, LA 1992 (also LA 1996, LA 1997)

I watched a kid walk out onto the stage at a rave up in a natural amphitheater
outside Los Angeles and in 45 minutes proceed to completely destroy the
previous 30 years of popular music as I knew it.  Still the greatest single
live set I've ever seen.  No one can touch him with a 10-foot pole, IMHO.

mu-Ziq, LA/Coachella 1999

I was wondering if Mike P. was losing his touch back then.  Nope, he wasn't.

Jega, Miami/WMC 2000

Hardest set of live drum'n'bass (well, drill'n'bass) I've ever heard.

Autechre, LA 1996 (1997?), LA/Coachella 1999, DEMF 2001

Ae is either hit or miss.  They've been insanely great 3 times and boring
and aimless twice in the 5 times I've seen them.  At the DEMF this year I
expected a boring repeat of the LA show I'd just seen 2 weeks prior.  Instead,
it seemed like they came out, looked at the crowd, and said to each other
"We only have an hour this time, no time for noodling, and these people look
like they're going to kill us if we don't give 'em some phat beats".  They did.

Artist Unknown, Barcelona/Sonar 2000

Crazed 80's Electro nutters.  Probably the most *fun* Techno live set I've
ever seen.

Leila, Barcelona/Sonar 2001
Neotropic, LA 1998

Girl Power!  Both of these women (Leila, Riz Maslen) are Godlike.  They both
have such wonderfully rich and varied sets when they play live.  Now if only
Andrea Parker would play a live (vs. DJ) gig ...

(Sorry for all the IDM'y stuff.)

I'm sure there're others I could come up with if I could think a little longer.

        - Greg