...that in between all the squabbling and editing there
are those who still prefer a party with good music, which
happens to be my hobby :-)

For those of you who know the deephousepage.com (DHP) this
should be duly noted, for those who don't, take note
anyway: on Friday 5th October I'm setting up a little
get-together of DHP-headz over here in Belgium @ our local
bar. There are people coming in from all over Belgium,
some from France and probably some Dutchmen as well, music
lovers first and foremost, deep house lovers all over. We
will be spinning gorgeous tracks all night and having a
chat on how we can keep this thing going before everybody
is overwhelmed with the likes of Jeff Mills and other
hard-hitting techno-stars playing 30.000+ crowds at I Love
Techno.
Interested? Think you have the records and the skills to
play? Drop me a private mail and I'll give you all the
details.

Is this 313-related? Do the following words have any
relation with one another? Deep, Theo, Dixon, House,
Junior, Parrish..

Interested in Turkey?  Visit http://www.turkey.com!