Looks like the end of the show in it's current form.

Once again the power's that be have decided to do some cleaning at
1Groove.com. They've informed a bunch of shows that weren't doing to
well, to get the hits up (they actually look at hit's on the archived
show). Well that period is over at the end of this week. Had a meeting
with the program manager last week - and he informed me that Equinox was
still on the bubble (unfortunately the wrong side of the bubble). That's
why I'm writing this - just need one more little push before weeks end
to break the bubble. The show wasn't getting quite as many hits as the
breaks/trance/D&B/prog-house shows. Low ratings = low profits (i guess).
One of the benefits of operating in
a capitalist society?!?

Don't know what I'm gonna do with tonite's show, yet. Maybe play Knights
of the Jaguar for 3hrs straight. We'll see.

Whatever happens, just wanted to thank everyone (Techno & House heads)
who've tuned in over the past 2 years. As well as all the dj's/artists
who've been a part of the show.

Here's the link, for one last time:
http://www.1groove.com/show.php?s=equinox

Cheers!