Gerald wrote:

> Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 20:13:44 -0400
> To: 313@hyperreal.org
> From: Gerald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [313] Starbaby 004
>
> Where do I know Stefan Manceau from?
>
> I recognize the name, but can't quite put my finger on it. Does he
> record stuff under another name?

> Arne Weinberg wrote:
> >
> > The new Starbaby record is available now. Produced by Stefan Manceau with
> > co-production by Anissa Manceau and a fantastic John Tejada remix. Really a
> > go
> od
> > piece of music.
> >
> > Any comments of somebody who heard it???????????????
> >
> > Cheers, Arne
> >
> > Arne Weinberg
> > GROUNDZERO Rec. / PROPAGANDA Rec.

Stefan [from France] + Anissa Manceau run *bb records, who released
Titonton's "Voyeurism" LP in 1999. I believe Stefan did a mix of T's
track on the remixes from the LP. They have also released an EP from
Dan Curtin as well. Anissa is originally from Columbus.. represent! :>

+odd
--
Todd Sines
icq: 11117580