Statra, actually. Same label released Denver McCarthy's Rise & Shine album a
year or two back: 100% quality techno. A must-check if you missed it.
(Oh yeah, one more thing re. that nice quote someone offered the other day--
the poet Robert Frost was as American as they come).

Pedantically yours,
Wes