people in the 734 area interested in seeing me spin tomorrow night (saturday) at a college kids' house party in AA drop me a line. i'm probably going to have opening set (around 10) so i can get a little more flexibility in what i want to play. :) hopefully deep dammit, deep!

i can't invite too many people so if you'd rather stand around and watch me DJ and listen for mistakes instead of getting down with the bootyshake, ---DON'T---, i repeat ---DON'T--- bother emailing me!

Mike-interested in giving you a case of the bootyshake