From: Pryor, Ryan N [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 5:15 PM
To: '313@hyperreal.org'
Subject: FW: [313] RE:dodgy Canton promoters

How does a thread about Fred dealing with shady promoting/promoters relate
to certain races of people ruining a movement they did not start? White kids
did not ruin the scene, the fact that it became mainstream destroyed it.
Johnny bringing his best friends,neighbors locker partner to a party ruined
it. bar sluts and Ginos on E ruined it. $$$ ruined it. FOX2. MTV.

whatever

money is the root of all evil

for the curious= www.planetraver.com