Another point: there's a very large Arab population around the
Detroit/Dearborn area, so I just want to say, my heart goes out to you in
the community as well.

If *anyone* in *any* way persecutes you, please know that there's a large
community of Americans who'd decry any attempt to link a *supposed*
terrorist attack originating from the Middle East to people of Arabic
descent living here; I love and am proud of all the various pockets of
culture around America.