good post and good knowledge but i still stand firm and reading my email for
the musical content and news, not the cultural struggles of black america.
stick to the topic everyone (WT is different), how many times do people we have
all known from the list for years have to post that they are leaving because of
the  drama and unrelated flames that get started.  put out the flames and get
back the music.

 race is not music, race and music however could be a whole new
list, perhaps someone should start one somewhere else.

sorry if this discussion seems vulgar, but its meant to be sincere (email never
helps relate emotions).  i dont like 200 emails a day about un related things.
this time its white people ruined disco (which may be relevant for a
different discussion) but what will it be next.

why classifie people by there race, would you rather meet them first.

making my attempt to destroy techno,
jim