i don't know why i'm writing this because i'm so sick of all these non313
posts myself (though, i'm not caring musch about music at the moment, given
the situation).

i didn't read the posts but i notice his name and/or nickname is Xin. i
could assume he is chinese or taiwanese.
i read yesterday an interview with that a newspaper editor from south china
that had talked to a rep. for bin laden that "something would happen to the
US soon"; this interview was 3 weeks ago.
now, i read this in a japanese newspaper.
last friday, the US embassy issued a warning to americans in south korea and
japan after getting information about a possible threat to US military
facilities, but specifically made it seem like nightclubs that cater ot
americans in tokyo should be stayed away from . it did not indicate where
the threat came from or who was involved, but a senior administration
official had said it was "Middle East-related."

but this is all besides the fact that i don't believe in 'prophets', but i
won't get into that discussion here since i'm sure someone disagrees and
it's not even worth debating

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Xinoehpoel&start=10&group=alt.prophecies.n