From: Dan Sicko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 9:18 AM
To: sound; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] WTC - Nostrodamas prediction

what's really freaky is this album that was supposed to drop Sep 4:

http://www.geocities.com/dango727/the_coup4.jpg

The label pulled it from their site ... I had to dig to find the cover.

-d

At 8:39 AM -0400 9/13/01, sound wrote:
exactly. the whole reason that canadian student wrote that passage was to
show that vague random phrases could be construed as whatever people want
have it mean in their heads. in fact, there's some nostrodamas writing that
also being passed around now saying that it predicted this....this same
phrase was used to supposedly predict the lockerbee crash years ago; people
just fit these things into whatever context they have at the time.
funny how so-called 'predictions' never predict anything until after an
event has happened and people can read into it whatever they want.

  I agree with Hans.  Nost's predisctions are so damn vague that this
could
be talking about anything.