----- Original Message -----
From: "Vince Woolums" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313 List" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [313] magda haters in the house?

> List member Scott Stone has been playing this material for the last year
and
> half at From 0 to 1, Rotation, and on Noise Radio.  Kent - where were ya??

Speaking of upstaging... Scott's set at From Zero to One (DE909 in Iowa
City) at around 4 am was splendid. After four hours of Hawtin bludgeoning, I
was in bliss when Scott came on. Lots of Perlon, Playhouse and Kompaktesque
stuff. Scott really helped to turn me on to this sound. I thought my ears
had had enough, but Scott's set was *perfect* for that moment.

Tristan
http://ampcast.com/phonopsia <- Music
http://phonopsia.tripod.com <- Mixes, pics, thought, travelogue & info
http://www.metatrackstudios.com