Very nasty indeed. Not only through compromised websites, but through email (with attachment of "readme.exe" - that doesn't een have to be opened!) and through the unicode hole that allowed the code red worm through.

Cheers.
I'll skip saying "this is off topic" but I just spent a long day on this
problem and needed to share.

This virus is pretty nasty since one way it infects your pc is thru
compromised websites.  I would recommend going to
http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_corp.asp and scanning your
machine.

Keith