I dont know tons of details, but as far as I know Kenny Larkin is not planning on giving up music for comedy. I actually spoke with him about this subject because I to was concerned. His response was that he was relocating to California (LA I think he said) in order to persue his comedy. He did specify that he was definitely going to continue to produce and perform but is just changing his home base, ie traveling back and forth from that location.

chana