> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:25:31 -0500
> To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
> From: "Joel Fernandez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [313] magda haters in the house?
>
> > I wish more people would spin that
> > Playhouse/Klang/Perlon-style of house.
>
> Miles Maeda comes to mind.  Can you folks think of anyone else?
>
> Ciao.

well, i dare to post this mix even though it has more of a detroit feel
than a minimal house feel, but there are still few great Perlon tracks

a word of warning ;) it is a *live* mix. not rehearsed in any way. i
didn't even pick the records beforehand. just like a live dj-set but at home :)

sound of the summer 2001 by dj athens, Finland

http://ota.tr.spt.fi/~jsoro/sound_of_the_summer_01.mp3

.mp3 - 69:01 - 128kbps/44kHz/~64MB

--- tracklist

1. The Detroit Escalator - Abstract Forward Motion (Peacefrog)
2. Kenny Larkin - Java (R&S)
3. Soulphiction - Phake and Phoney (Perlon)
4. Ricardo Villalobos - Panpot Spliff (Perlon)
5. M.R.I. - Slippy Decks (Force Tracks)
6. Alexander Kowalsky - Voices (Kanzleramt)
7. Outlander - Double D (R&S)
8. Nuron - Electric Arc (Theory)
9. Lux - Riverplace (DeepChord)
10. Gadgets - Star (ELP)
11. Dave - Deep Sensation (Muller)
12. Octagon (Basic Channel)
13. Mathias Schaffhäuser - Kurz & Gut (Ware)

---

I can't guarantee that this mix will stay long at this server. So if you
are interested, please download it quickly. anykind of feedback is
appreciated (off-list please).

---
../jUSSi
./humppapuristi