Just got this in a mailing list - has anyone heard it????

Norma Jean Bell - Come Into My Room (Peacefrog) 1/10
NJB's highly anticipated and much talked about album is finally ready to be unleashed for mass consumption. Written and produced with long time friend and production associate Kenny Dixon Jnr. aka Moodymann, 'Come Into My Room' oozes with pure Detroit soul from every angle and is her first major release since her 'I'm The Baddest Bitch' project released on F-Com. 'Come Into My Room' combines the illustrious, silky smooth vocals and supreme saxophone of Detroit's queen of house with the production work of house music's most mysterious character - defining and documenting the ever evolving and globally unique sound of Detroit house.

Cheers
BT