If you ever need to do the strike at the last minute thing try http://www.esnipe.com/

It's a service that lets you put in amounts and the ebay item number and then goes in and raises your bid at the last second. Pretty cool if you're into that sort of thing.

At 10:53 PM 9/24/2001 -0400, sound wrote:
if you really want one i've got a couple copies but they're not sealed. make
an offer if you're interested

> I was willing to pay well over $500 for this, but still lost it...
>
> I should've used the "strike at the last minute" -method:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1465768387&r=0&t=0&sh
owTutorial=0&ed=1001200421&indexURL=0&rd=1