I went to see ADULT. last Friday (together with KJ and Peter) and had a blast. Although I was still a bit ill and very weak I danced my *ss off. Probably the best party I went to this year. Adam and Nicola had lost two cases with material on their way over, but the promotor managed to get all the gear together by the time the party started. ADULT. were great and the crowd - a dark crossover between punk, newwave, EBM, techno, etc. - went totally crazy, dancing like maniacs and shouting their lungs out. The sound was cristalclear and loud as hell, my ears were buzzing untill the next morning.

Try to catch them if they play anywhere near you!!

John