Hi

I'm from Holland and I'm in the Bay area for the coming month. Can anybody
help me in where to go out? I'm mostly into anything from proper deephouse
via electro to full on techno. No trance, no D&B, no walzes.

Tomorrow I'm going to check out Mark Farina at the DNA Lounge, but I still
don't know where to go tonight and the following weekends. During the week
I'm working in San Jose, so weekdays is out of the question. Unless there's
something really worthwhile of course ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Joost