I've had that single since it came out around 96 or so (complete guess on my part). It was always one of my favorite records and it's starting to get a bit scratched and worn down... Wasn't aware that it was on the Techno Bass comp, but I may have to get that comp.

At 10:35 AM 10/1/2001 -0700, FC3 Richards wrote:
how the hell can you go wrong if it is mad mike and juan atkins...i can't
say that i knew it was Juan on vocals.  that just confirms the thought that
the X2 track on the Techno Bass comp is absolutly the sh!t.