Hi Everyone--

Glad to hear BNW gettin' some action on the list. Anyhow, since I work for Brave New Waves (on a very, very part-time basis) i thought i'd clarify a couple a things. The show is in its 18th year and it IS on from around midnight until 4 a.m. on 89.9 FM in Detroit/Windsor. (I think someone posted different hours?) New website should be up soon (www.bravenewwaves.ca) but for the time being check out: http://www.radio.cbc.ca/programs/bnw/

Also, I'll most likely be doing another Detroit/Windsor feature near the end of the year and I'm still looking for my favo(u)rite records of the year for the profile. If you're interested in getting heard, get ahold of me privately.

out.

ken