I'm making room in my studio and thought I'd give you guys first shot at
some extra gear (these items are duplicates or stuff I dont use anymore)
before it goes up on EBay. All items are in perfect working order and are in
great cosmetic condition. they all come with original manuals and
documentation unless otherwise stated. contact me off list for more info.
feel free forward this info to anyone you know of who may be interested or
any gear lists you may be subscibed to.

roland SP808 (updated to *full* SP808EX with 250meg internal Zip drive) $550
Yamaha TG33 synth module: $175 (no manual)
Roland R8 drum machine: $175
Electribe EA-1 synth: $250
Alesis SR 16 drum machine $140
yamaha QY 10 sequencer $120