I actually recommend it very highly but especially if you like the "glitch"
/ "micro-house" sort of stuff we've been discussing before. Twitchy, heavily
syncopated percussion, small and tight little sounds, crunchy sorts of drum
sounds that sound like they're coming from inside your own skull, etc...

but my favourite bit is the whole gospel/evangelical theme to it. It's not
amazingly intrusive but... it's hard to explain... each song has a very
religious title, and some have more overt overtones than others (the first
track on side C is the most explicit, but is very, very funky, and genuinely
soulful; that's the one that gets me clapping and shouting "hallelujah!").
Generally if you like all the stuff that's been mentioned in this thread so
far you'll really, really like "My Life With Jesus".

Brendan