it just bought the new sony mzr 700 yesterday. it allows you to record mp3s
directly to disk as digital files. no digital to analog to digital conversion.
now i need some recomendations of good mp3 mixes online. i've already scoured
the deep house pages and have been enjoying the musical stylings of fast eddie
and farley jackmaster funk.
although my heart still says it's 1988, the clock on my computer says it's 2001.
so if anybody knows of more contemporary mixes let me know.
james
www.jbucknell.com

Dan Sicko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/05/2001 10:43:58 AM