i have a white label of the remix so i have no idea who did it.  it's
pretty darn good.  one side is just the original track, in fact its
pressed off the original master (says kms70 in the runout).  the other
side (kms77 i believe) takes out the tribal elements and beefs up the
bassline a lot.  gives it more of a house feel i guess.  still has that
goofy breakdown.

-eli