PuzzleBox Records wants to let all the 313 family know that Keith Tucker AKA Optic Nerve / k-1 and Strand of (Frictional Records)will be on a mini tour from oct 18 to nov 4. We know that this is a serious time in history , and we at Puzzzlebox would like to wish them and all techno artist a safe return home wherever you may live.

http://www.optic-universe.com/dates.html

Dates include:
October 20, 2001 Club ULTRASCHALL in Munich,Germany
Optic Nerve Live Pa / Dj Set
STRAND Live Pa

October 21, 2001 Zuid Amsterdam
Optic Nerve Live Pa
STRAND Live Pa
Keith Tucker k-1 Tag Team Dj Set
B-Bonds (Strand)

October 27 Glasgow Scotland
Optic Nerve Live Pa
STRAND Live Pa
Keith Tucker k-1 Tag Team Dj Set
B-Bonds (Strand)

October 28, 2001 Dublin Ireland
Keith Tucker k-1 Tag Team Dj Set
B-Bonds (Strand)

November 3, 2001  rome
Keith Tucker k-1 Tag Team Dj Set
B-Bonds (Strand)

More club info to follow

Please show and give your support for a true treat in live performances and turntable maipulation

Puzzlebox Records
P.O. Box 14921
Detroit, Michigan 48207
Telephone: (313) 567 - 7628