Heya.
I stumbled onto v1 & 2 of these gems via ebay for *quite* a good price recently. Does anyone know anything about these (as in who the artists are - looks like lots of aliases)? They're from 1992 and 1993, compiled by Jan Van Der Bergh and are from an era when "trance" wasn't a dirty word - and believe me, what's on these critters bears NO relation to the ilk which made it a dirty word. The obvious stuff (Open House, Dark Comedy, M500, Balil, etc.) I know, but there are several other names I don't recognize. Also, how many volumes are there in the series and are they all decent? Thx.
                                        jeff