It's good... the Carl Craig mix is a nice joint on the wierd, funked-out tip
with reversed snares and warbly keys. Solid Carl Craig remix fare. The
Hawtin mix is pretty cool too... minimal, but funky and loose with a sick
analog sounding bassline. I would say it is worth hunting down, if for a
reasonable price.

-J