i am not sure if this has already been discussed, but
i thought that this NYE was sub-par.  I went to porter
street.  the line-up had shaped up to be awesome with
boo wiliams, glenn underground, minx, rick wilhite,
and waxmaster d smooth.

i thought the music all night was awesome.  i also
thought that rick wilhite was amazing.  but there were
only 35 people there (max).  maybe ten people at the
most danced all night.  the ball drop moment was much
like a premature orgasm...you were happy it happened
but wished it would have happened differently.  i do
have to give props to porterstreet, they had great
dj's, a buffet, good sound, and still the stiffest
cranberry and vodkas known to man.  I just have one
question...WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE PEOPLE WANTING TO
PARTY?????  was it like that at other clubs across the
city and country?
-sam