I bought a copy at the party and it's fantastic. A great memory from a great
evening. As far as the copyright goes, well it's not being played on any kiss
stations, and how many copies did they make? I'm guess the recordings are done
on turntables live and then pressed for themselves to play so they don't reck
their originals. Who knows. I love those tracks.

- Giles

D I G I T A S // B O S T O N
--
Giles Dickerson