The SalSoul CD contains tracks from the SalSoul catalogue only, and it's an
unmixed CD.

1. "I Got My Mind Made Up" Instant Funk
2. "Handsome Man" Sparkle
3. "First Time Around" Skyy
4. "Double Cross" First Choice
5. "The Greatest Performance of My Life" Loleatta Holloway
6. "How High" Salsoul Orchestra
7. "Make It Last Forever" Inner Life

There's an equivalent CD on WestEnd, but of course, the tracks stem from
WestEnd's catalogue only. Also unmixed, called "Larry Levan's Classic West
End Records Remixes"

1. "Heartbeat" Taana Gardner
2. "Serious, Sirius, Space Party" Ednah Holt
3. "No Frills" Taana Gardner
4. "Don’t Make Me Wait" New York Citi Peech Boys
5. "Let’s Go Dancin’" Sparque
6. "Is It All over My Face?" Loose Joints
7. "Work That Body" Taana Gardner
8. "Give Your Body Up to the Music" Billy Nichols
9. "When You Touch Me" Taana Gardner

Not to be confused with the "Live At The Paradise Garage" mixed double CD,
which features loads of tracks from various sources (see
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=A3z320r8au48n for a list). A
pretty good historical document if you ask me, but I prefer Levan's
production to his mixing skills (mind you, in those days the tools were much
more limited, and the tracks were much harder to mix. But still, guys like
Knuckles and Farley seem to be much better at it, judging from the deep
house mixes page archives.)

Hope this helps.

sqrrt