I went to the above about 3 wks ago for the 1st time. Lived up to it's rep:
Loud, sinister, good mix of people ... Also (so called 'housier') Globus
(upstairs) is a great place to leave anyone with less tolerance for the
darker Tresor proper. It's still attracting some interesting acts - saw
Tanaka there myself, the week after my departure was to feature Surgeon & De
Void.

Alas one big proviso: It's on Potzdamer Platz former East Germany
administered - therefore awaits redevelopment. If you think Detroit's got
some rough edges ... Adjacent to Tresor (literally) is a large (easily 10m
sq) stagnant pool. It seems, looks, smells like sewage.

This can't be healthy. Bacteria is transported in many ways we know and many
we don't. I'd say enquire before you visit.