In light of the Carol Marvin catastrophy I know were all filled with angst about another demf this year. However sad I personally may be I am still marooned on my little island waving my techno flag . I am curious, is the festival even happening, if so is it a lost cause, and if that is the case might there be some kick-ass parties that week/weekend. Does anyone have the info??? I certainly dont.

If the festival is going to suck then it seems drawing crowds away from the event to conflicting dj sets at clubs might be a way to not only create a stir and get a crowd, but also of taking back whats ours. Just hoping, if Im lucky, others might be thinking the same thing???!!!

Im ready to buy tickets... need to know whats going on...does anyone know.