On the subject of artists from Dublin I got a copy of the Copper Beach ep by
Derek Carr yesterday. A stunning slice of deep techno. The guy got 500 pressed
and took them round Dublin's record stores himself so I dont think its got very
far afield yet, but has anyone else heard it?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.digital-soul.co.uk

> From: Rikard Degler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed 16/Jan/2002 11:11 CET
> To: 313@hyperreal.org
> Subject: [313] RE:[313] David Donohoe
>
> yeah, I agree, that album is brilliant! check out some of the other Dublin
> stuff from artists like Donnacha Costello(www.minimise.com) and Rob Rowland
> (www.freestaterecordings.com). Check out www.dublindistribution.com for more
> info on D1 rec. and Dublin techno artist..
> Best regards,
> Rikard Degler
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Här börjar Internet!
> Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet på http://www.spray.se
>
> Nu kan du lagra dina filer och dokument på nätet.
> http://www.spray.se/sprayspace

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only
£12.99 per month.
Sign-up at http://www.freeserve.com/time/anytime